Information pertaining to new admissions courses offered in the institutes, life in the society, campus life and so on have been given within the website. However, aspirants, visitors and students may have additional questions pertaining to the above, for which they are browsing the website and webpages of Sri Balaji Society and its four institutes. These questions have been listed and answered here and can be referred for query and doubt settlement.
Yes. we work 365 days a year and you can visit the Campus any time.
At Sri Balaji Society, we do not believe that talent can be judged by a mere entrance score. While we place due importance to it, we do not have any cut off scores.
SBS has its internal assessment process which considers a number of parameters for selection of candidates. The final merit list is prepared based on
- Academic scores
- Entrance test scores
- Performance in GD/PI/Essay writing
Yes. If you are confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks you may apply to the PGDM programme at SBS.
We have 32 GD/PI centres across the country. You can get more details under: Admission Process
You can check your online application account to get latest updates. We will also be communicating important milestones on email.
Yes. We have MoU with PNB, HDFC Credila, and Avanse. Please refer to section Education Loan.
There is no management quota at Sri Balaji Society. Candidates are selected strictly on merit basis.
Yes. Refunds are processed if a candidate withdraws admission before the beginning of the session with a deduction of INR 1000/-
This depends entirely on the availability of vacant seats. The seat is allotted to waitlisted candidates as and when a student withdraws admission.
You need to bring your admit card to the GD/PI centre.
- We achieve almost 100% placements each year.
- We have a centralized placements process wherein students from any institute can apply for a job fielded by a company.
- However, this does not hold true if the Company itself is looking for students from a certain specialization.
- You can get year wise details of placements at: Link
- You can get an insight into the student experience of the campus placements here.
- Hostel seats are available on first-come first-serve basis.
- Hostel accommodation is available to almost all the female candidates in the first year. A good number of seats are also available for the male candidates.
- However, those who are not able to secure a hostel seat do find accommodation in PG/flats in the vicinity of the college, which are in plenty.